Welcome to 張昂’s Personal Page
Hi, I am Zhang Ang and currently a Ph.D candidate at Robotic Manipulation Lab at Osaka University under the supervision of Prof. Kensuke Harada. I also work with Olivier Stasse who is in charge of Humanoid robot team at LAAS-CNRS in Toulouse, France.
My research interests are bipedal walking, manipulation and control theory.
I am interested in using model predictive control(MPC) to generate walking patterns. A walking pattern generator embedded with MPC with basis functions is designed which saves calculation time. I am also doing research about letting humanoid robots doing manipulation while walking, for example, carrying box and pulling hose. I hope that humanoid robots will replace human to do rescue work in dangerous places, like nuclear plant and fire disaster.
Humanoid walking patterngeneration based on model predictive control approximated with basis functions. Zhang Ang, Ramirez-Alpizar I. G., Esclasse K. G., Stasse O., Harada K. (2019). Advanced Robotics, 33(9), 454-468.
A novel controller design for three-phase voltage source inverter. Chen M., Zhang A., Chong, K. T. (2018). International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 16(5), 2136-2145.
- A Fast Bipedal Gait Pattern Generation Based on Model Predictive Control. Zhang Ang, Ramirez-Alpizar I. G., Esclasse K. G., Stasse O., Harada K. 1J1-052018.9 the 36th Annual Conference of the Robotics Society of Japan(RSJ)
Reviewer of conference, IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics (ARM)
- 2019.10~ 2019.11 CNRS-LAAS, France. Testing the ability about manipulation of humanoid robot TALOS.
- 2019.05~ 2019.05 CNRS-LAAS. Building software environment of TALOS to do manipulation.
- 2018.08~ 2018.08 University of Gottingen, Germany. Joining lectures of data science.
- Chinese (Native Language)
- English (Academic Level)
- Japanese and Korean (Communication Level)
- 2017~ now : Osaka University.
- 2014~2016 : Chonbuk National University (South Korea).
- 2009~2013 : Northeastern University (China).
Address: Room F531, Department of System Innovation, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University, 1-3 Machikaneyama, Toyonaka City, Osaka Fu, Japan. 560-0043